Do you know how to win new customers for SaaS technology in Supply Chain Decarbonisation?
Vizibl is looking for a New Business Sales Director to target 30-50 Global 1000 companies. You know how to target, reach, develop and close transformative SaaS deals. You have an understanding of procurement/supply chains and see the decarbonising of the supply chains of the worlds largest companies as essential for the planet and one of the biggest opportunities in technology.
Vizibl is a Software as a Service company defining and building the category of Supplier Collaboration. We work with many of the largest companies on the planet to help them deliver Sustainable Growth in collaboration with their supplier partners. We are looking for an expert in new business development to join us to help us land more companies like Vodafone, Unilever, Novartis and BP.
This is a chance to have a real impact on the decarbonisation of global supply chains but make no mistake this is a business growth role with that growth coming from your expertise in hunting, developing and closing transformative technology led programs.
- Intelligent, Driven, Humble and able to prove these qualities by success (be that qualifications, achievements or earnings).
- Formally trained and experienced in new business development with experience of MEDDIC and Challenger Sales
- Knowledgeable of the existing practices of procurement/supply chain function(s) in global companies. Experience in Pharmaceuticals, FMCG or Petrochemical a plus.
- Commitment to help these procurement functions transform to be partnership co-ordinators that can deliver Sustainable Growth for their companies and partners.
- Relationship expert who is competent in navigating complex organisations, influencing smart people and driving value creation.
- A builder mentality with the capability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing environment.
- Ability to apply initiative, bridge gaps, do things yourself which in larger companies’ other people might do for you.
- Salary and commission plan to attract the best
- Stock options in the business
- Flexible working
- Great culture for learning and improvement
- Annual company retreats
At Vizibl, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day job descriptions and encourage you to actively seek opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of. What does this look like in action? You should be ready to be a “culture add” to Vizibl and spend some of your time finding meaningful ways to make this an even better place to work.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where every company sees the benefit of working openly and collaboratively. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s help every company work together, better.
At Vizibl, we are on a mission to decarbonise the global supply chain through our supplier collaboration technology and know-how . We want to help all companies make a difference in the world by revolutionising the way they work together, empowering them to reach their full potential and drive innovation across their supplier ecosystem. We’re off to a great start, too. Some of the world’s largest enterprise companies are already collaborating with their suppliers via Vizibl, transforming the way they work together.
Backed by some of Europe's top VCs, Vizibl was recently recognised as one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups as we join the Tech Nation Upscale 6.0 cohort in 2021. We have also recently been recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and awarded the prize for Enterprise Winner at the Digital Procurement World Awards.
But more important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company set to 10x in size over the next few years.
Vizibl is an equal opportunity employer. We applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, sex, colour, gender identity, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.